# Aurora Store
Aurora Store is an open-source alternative Google Play Store frontend client with privacy and modern design in mind. Not only does Aurora Store download, update, and search for apps like the Play Store, it also empowers the user with useful features.
- Anonymous login: Login anonymously so that you stay private.
- Google login: access your paid apps and install beta apps.
- Device spoofing: App not available for your device? Use available device configurations to spoof you device!
- Filter F-Droid app: Don't want F-Droid apps to be in your update list? Use the filter to exclude them.
- Blacklist apps: By blacklisting apps, Google will not know that the selected apps are installed on your device.
- whyorean (opens new window) (Rahul Patel) for making the app.
# Known Bugs
- Root installation not working properly on Android 11 (R+)
# Terms Of Service
Every user is required to read and agree to the Terms of Service before being able to use Aurora Store. You can read the Terms Of Service here.
Please read our Policy to know what we data we require & collect from you and what we send to Google.
Please read our Disclaimer to know why what you do using Aurora Store is up to you and not us.
As per Google Play Terms of Service §4 (opens new window), under "Restrictions" there are a number of things that could potentially be used against you for the deactivation of your personal Google account that you want to remain using.